The High Cost of Low Impact Solutions. A case for why Solving the Wrong Problem is an illusion of progress.
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
This talk is a wake-up call to those who are tired of investing in low-impact solutions and ready to make a real difference. While it may be difficult to break free from the cycle of superficial solutions it is important to remember that investing time and resources into solving the Right Problem is more valuable than making progress pursuing the wrong path or striving for perfection in solving the Wrong Problem.
Join this impactful talk to learn more about:
- the costly consequences of solving the wrong problem and how to avoid this.
- the importance of taking a strategic approach to problem-solving, starting with defining the problem and its impact on the organisation’s goals and objectives.
- the need to involve all stakeholders and use data-driven analysis to develop and evaluate potential solutions.
- Key strategies for effective problem-solving strategies – including IIBA recommended techniques to problem solving and their role in driving innovative change.
- how to know you are solving the right problem.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and practical strategies to problem solving in order to make a meaningful impact in your organisation and beyond.