BBC Business Leaders Symposium – Wednesday Morning, 10:25am – 1:00pm
Faciliated by Roy Barnes
The importance of formally planning and managing your customer experience has never been greater in today’s ultra-competitive markets. Organizations closest to their customers are growing fast, while their competitors are being left behind. The solution is to super-charge your customer experience in ways that unlocks customer, financial and employee engagement.
This interactive session starts with the goal of identifying how your organization can deliver better customer service – through change that works – with results that last.
- Designing customer experiences that delight and engage
- Effective processes and motivated employees
- Driving change at all levels of the organisation
- Protecting delivery of excellent customer experience in the face of pressure for short term financial results
- Using customer experience to deliver improved financial results
- Measuring Results
- Sustainable Customer Experience
The need to create with imagination, design with intention, and execute brilliantly has never been greater, so come prepared to inspire and be inspired.
Your moderator will be:
Roy Barnes, a customer experience expert with front-line experience.