2020 BBC Business Leaders Symposium
Peer-among-Peer Sessions Exploring Key Challenges
For the second time as part the BBC conference, we will be hosting a set of working sessions to tackle the topical issues facing those in leadership positions having to deal with significant pressures from outside and within their organizations. These peer-among-peer sessions will address issues and opportunities that are of most concern to senior staff today. Organized over 2 days as 2 themed meet-ups made available exclusively to those with the leadership responsibilities of making change happen, becoming more capable, and ensuring business agility in the fast-moving markets that their companies are challenged by. Recognized industry thought leaders facilitate each session, guiding the discussions. These highly collaborative sessions will feature open discussions and the results synthesized. Each participant will receive a summary of the considerations, findings and recommendations that the group lands on.
They take place as part of Building Business Capability Beyond, in the two weeks following the main conference, so participants will be able to attend the Symposium in addition to the main conference sessions. The topics to be debated will be:
- Change Management – facilitated by Roy Barnes
- Business Analysis In The New Decade – facilitated by Delvin Fletcher
Join your peers who will share their knowledge and experience on these issues critical to enterprises everywhere.
Thursday, October 29, 2020 – 1:00pm – 3:00pm PT
- Change Management – Facilitator, Roy Barnes
Thursday, November 5, 2020 – 1:00pm – 3:00pm PT
- Business Analysis In The New Decade – Facilitator, Delvin Fletcher
How Do I Join the Leaders Symposium?
- Register for a BBC Passport (with or without Tutorials).
- Tick the box in the registration process saying you’d like to attend the Symposium on one or both days.
- Come ready to interact with your peers.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org