BBC Business Leaders Symposium
For the first time alongside the BBC conference, we will be hosting a set of working sessions to tackle the topical issues facing those in leadership positions having to deal with significant pressures from outside and within their organizations. These peer-among-peer sessions will address issues and opportunities that all market surveyors and research bodies indicate are of most concern to senior staff today. These will be organized over 2 days as a series of 4 partial day themed meetups made available exclusively to those with the leadership responsibilities of making change happen, becoming more capable, and ensuring business agility in the fast-moving markets that their companies are challenged by. These sessions will be facilitated by recognized industry thought leaders on each theme. They will guide the discussions among managers and executives like yourself facing challenges similar to your own. These highly collaborative sessions will feature open discussions and the results synthesized. Each participant will receive a summary of the considerations, findings and recommendations that the group lands on. As a parallel event to the Building Business Capability conference proper, participants will also be able to attend any sessions of interest in the BBC conference itself for the three days that it is running. The topics to be debated will be:
- Customer Experience – facilitated by Roy Barnes
- Business Agility and Transformation – facilitated by Roger Burlton and Ron Ross
- Cybersecurity and Privacy – facilitated by TBC
- Data Management and Analytics – facilitated by James Taylor
Join your peers who will share their knowledge and experience on these issues critical to enterprises everywhere.
Wednesday Morning (commences after the opening keynote)
- Customer Experience (CX)- Facilitator, Roy Barnes (also giving opening keynote)
- Business Agility / Transformation – Facilitators, Roger Burlton and Ron Ross
- Data-Driven Decision Making – Facilitator, James Taylor
- Privacy & Security – Facilitator, TBC
How Do I Join the Leaders Symposium?
- Register for a BBC Passport (with or without Tutorials).
- Tick the box in the registration process saying you’d like to attend the Symposium on one or both days.
- Come ready to interact with your peers.
Note, as a BBC Passport holder you’ll also have access to the full BBC conference program, including the opening keynote and Friday’s conference sessions. The Symposium runs at the same time as the Wednesday and Thursday breakout sessions, so you’ll have to choose one or the other, but you can decide this once the full program is live in June, anytime up to the event itself.
Questions? Email email@example.com