Process Led Agility - A Case Study
Thursday, October 22, 2020
As the former Chief Process Officer of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Dan O’Neill will provide insight and learnings on the proven methods and techniques he used in the largest bank in Australia. Results included higher mortgage conversation rates, reduction in operational risk issues, an increase in market share, and a significant uplift in productivity. Using case studies Dan will share his insights on:
• Embedding end to end collaboration and shared objectives using process architecture
• Process Management and Improvement techniques, what you need to know
• Sustaining performance with governance over Process, Data, and Technology
- The Do’s and Don’ts of establishing end to end process Management & Improvement
- Why sustaining process management and improvement is so difficult and how to overcome it.
- It’s People, Process and then Technology in that order for a reason. Find out why.