Transitioning from Waterfall to Agile- It's Not Too Late to Start
November 11, 2019
Do you currently work in a waterfall shop but desperately desire agile experience? Interested in learning how to transition your traditional business analysis skills to agile? There are a lot of business analysts still making the transition – so it’s not too late! Attend this hands-on workshop where you will learn by doing. Walk away knowing how to adapt your current skills to be a productive member of an agile team as you practice simulating the agile activities you should be leading and the techniques you should be performing.
- Recognize the agile principles and significance of adopting an agile mindset
- Walk away being able to compare/contrast traditional business analysis activities to expected agile activities
- Develop a product vision and roadmap
- Obtain first-hand experience transitioning writing business and functional requirements to user stories and acceptance criteria
- Create and refine a product backlog, participating in prioritization and story elaboration exercises