How to Survive and Thrive in a Digital Transformation
Monday, April 15, 2024
Many organizations use digital transformation as a strategy to succeed in today’s complex environment. People skilled in business analysis can play a key role in applying digital technologies to create and improve business processes.
Some organizations don’t value effective business analysis in digital transformation, while others do.
To ignite your potential, you can use your business analysis skills to help any digital transformation succeed.
Attend this workshop to learn how business analysis contributes to successful digital transformations. You’ll also find out how to tell if you’re in a digital transformation in name only and find out how you can make the best of that situation.
You’ll also learn about techniques that are helpful in both circumstances.
- Discover the problem you’re trying to solve with story-based interviews
- Make informed decisions guided by decision filters and a well-formed problem statement
- Help your team deliver an effective solution with a structured, collaborative refinement process
- Understand context to properly select and adjust your approach
- Collaborate effectively to get the most out of your team.
Join this workshop to practice these techniques and gain access to helpful resources. The knowledge you gain will make you a crucial part of your organization’s digital transformation.