Facilitated Business Data Modeling Made Easy
Tuesday, Nov 12, 2019
Data Modeling, done well, is one of the most effective and precise ways to understand and document how a business manages itself and it is a highly effective way to enable a business rethink its core business. It legitimately can be called “business modeling”. Data Modeling is of the business, for the business, and by the business.”
This interactive session provides the Business Analyst and Manager with the tools and information to be able to understand and explain Business Data Models to business clients as well as be able to build a Business Data Model.
- What is Business Data Modeling – Why do we do it?
- When do you build a Business Data Model?
- How do you build a Business Data Model?
Attendees will learn:
- How to build a Business Data Model with business clients who have never seen a data model.
- How to use the modeling session to clarify and re-engineer the business.
- How Active Listening affects the model and how to effectively listen to your clients.
- How to harness the collective knowledge of your clients to build a model that they embrace.
- How to make the model truly their model.