Quick & Dirty Guide to Blockchain
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Atlantic Ballroom 2
Like the Internet in the mid-1990s, Blockchain is getting closer to its breakout moment every day. A fundamental ‘techtonic’ shift transforming the world as we know it. Blockchain is a foundational technology that is creating the next Internet and opening up new opportunities around the world.
- Find out where are we today in the adoption curve and the chain of events that led to Blockchain.
- Lessons from the rise of the Internet.
- The rise of the Internet of trust and why Blockchain is important today.
- What is possible? Real world use cases discussed and how to apply your BA skills.
- How Blockchain works and what you need to be aware of as a Business Analyst.
- Winning in the new world of Blockchain and what to expect in industry segments globally.