Modern Ethics and Today's Professional
Friday, November 15, 2019
• Do you believe you behave ethically at work?
• Have you even thought about it?
The world we live in has moved from a physical realm to one where we now live partly digitally. It is growing organically, with every bright idea leading to a thousand new opportunities. But who decides what is the right thing to do in this new world? Well, we do! The professionals and the teams that create it.
So far the results have been patchy. There are some great forces for good and some dangerous abuses of the new technologies.
This highly interactive session will explore modern ethics and allow you to learn something of the inner thinking of your fellow attendees!
- What does it mean to be ethical in the digital world?
- What are the challenges facing professionals?
- What can we do as professionals to ensure customers trust today’s new technologies?