Fearless and Unapologetic Diagramming
Thursday, April 18, 2024
A picture is worth more than 1,000 words. Yet sometimes we’re intimidated by notation standards and/or the very topic which we’re trying to depict. The result? The potential to spend way too much time doing something that should be super-simple in order to come to shared understanding with our business partners. Let me show you how to abandon the fear and plunge unapologetically into creating powerful diagrams to drive your projects forward fast!
In this session you will:
- Learn why pictures can make all the difference in a project.
- Eliminate fear of notation standards
- Work with a familiar scenario to develop a set of highly-usable and reusable diagrams; for example: create a Data Flow Diagram in 5 minutes flat!
- Bring your own real-life scenario to develop one or more diagrams.
- Take home a set of usable templates you can use to amaze your friends and coworkers!