What Does Data Do for Me?
Thursday, October 29, 2020
This interactive practitioner discussion will look at what data, at any level, has done for an organization and what obstacles need to be overcome and how. Do you struggle getting your organization to realize the value of data? Do you include data with your project work alongside of process? This facilitated session will enable you to chat with practitioners to look at questions, such as:
- What did you do regarding data at your organization?
- What was the biggest “aha” for you or your organization?
- How did you move from “data” to “information”?
- How did this benefit your organization?
- What was the biggest obstacle you encountered and how did you overcome it?
- What one key suggestion would you share with others trying to bring an understanding of the value of data into their organization?
Note this session is interactive and not being recorded, so speak freely.