Practical Process Performance
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Participants in this innovative and creative tutorial walk away with a pragmatic approach to analysis, discovery, and use of effective process KPIs – a necessary tool for sustained business agility.
Why is process performance measurement both an obvious requirement and commonly absent management tool? If we aren’t measuring process performance, we aren’t managing processes, and we can’t know if we are improving them. We need practical process performance measurement so, firstly, we can decide which processes need improving and, secondly, know if improvements are being realized.
Drawing on many real-life examples this interactive tutorial provides a simplified and effective method for discovery of process KPIs. Participants get plenty of practical experience through group exercises. Bring your own process KPI challenges to the KPI Klinik part of the tutorial and we’ll help you to solve them.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- The vital role of process performance measurement
- How to discover process KPIs
- The characteristics of a good process KPI
- The importance of the KPI measurement method
- Sorting the critical few from the important many
- Pitfalls in setting performance targets