Master Agile Business Analysis Through an Epic Adventure!
November 12, 2019
Is there a role for Business Analysts in Agile? What type of mind-set do we need to be successful in Agile projects? This interactive Agile workshop will supercharge your Agile Business Analysis skills and help answer these important questions. We will cover the advanced analysis techniques within the BABOK’s Agile Extension in the space of 3 hours. Pardeep will use his unique teaching style and use of innovative teaching methods to create an impactful learning experience. Attendees will be introduced to an epic story of survival told through a variety of medium including, animation, storytelling, music and presentations. Allow yourselves to step into the shoes of the lead characters and utilise all of your Agile Business Analysis skills to overcome the challenges that face you.Whether you are new to Agile or an experienced practitioner, whether you are performing a Product Owner or a Business Analyst role, we have included something for everyone.
- Psychology and mind-set required to maximise agility
- Core Business Analysis techniques for Agile projects
- Importance of outcome-based thinking for Product Owners
- Role of the Business Analyst in creating an effective Agile culture
- T Shaped Business Analysis skills
- Effective leadership traits for Business Analysts in Agile projects