Learn How To Improve Business Processes In 3 Hours
Monday, October 19, 2020
What happens when you automate a broken process? What happens when you implement a brand-new system where the old process will no longer work? In a manufacturing environment the result would be the same defects only faster!! In business it is not much different, except the cause of defects can be much harder to spot. Improving business processes is necessary whenever implementing any new technology or seeking to optimize and gain efficiency.
This session is designed primarily for practitioners who are starting their journey in process improvement, or those who are looking for a refresher and some new ideas.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Identify if a business process is in need of improvement
- Understand and document existing processes
- Develop a prioritized list of issues and potential areas of improvement
- Determine root causes and potential solutions
- Synthesize the various solutions into a coherent improvement effort
- Plan and implement the improvement effort