How to Talk Digital
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Regency Ballroom 2
Do you ever feel like there’s so much to learn about the digital world but no time to become proficient? This express presentation will help you. It covers topics like:
* The basics of digital transformation.
* Common terms, like AI, machine learning, predictive analytics, and others.
* The importance of data in creating predictive models.
* 5 questions that business stakeholders need to answer for the creation of predictive models.
The Instructor and attendees will discuss:
- common terminology related to the digital transformation
- the basics of how predictive models are created
- what business stakeholders need to understand to make good business decisions