Data Smart: Effective BI Project Delivery
Thursday, November 14, 2019
When the newly-formed Business Intelligence team at Larimer County set out to tackle warehousing their organization’s financial data, they struggled to complete their work with traditional agile project delivery methodology. Five years later, the team has successfully completed multiple large scale BI projects and has hard-earned lessons to share. Topics covered include how to structure a BI project most efficiently, adapted requirements gathering techniques for analytics projects, creating demand for data and analytics, and other key lessons learned in executing Business Intelligence work.
- Understanding business and technical challenges in executing BI projects
- Insights into adapted methods for effective BI project delivery
- Acquisition of tips and tricks for designing, managing, and executing BI projects
- Understand roles and responsibilities for an effective BI project team
- Insights into maintaining customer-centric project focus and managing customer expectations