Business Agility Fast Track - The Dynamically Adaptable Business
Monday, October 19, 2020
Is your business looking for agility? To remain relevant and competitive in today’s business environment, companies must be able to sense changes and adapt their behavior quickly. To achieve that goal I see 2 different main strategies:
- Small autonomous multidisciplinary teams, capable of fast solution development;
- Configurable business solutions, able to change without new development.
The second strategy is certain faster, cheaper and less risky. It is, unfortunately, not always available. A smart company should use both strategies, but keeping the focus of the teams on strategy 1 to deliver the solutions expected in strategy 2.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- How you can increase business agility by configuring processes and rules.
- How to create business knowledge bases during a requirement management process.
- The key techniques to map business knowledge.