Learn agile business analysis practices through gamification. Attendees will be asked to find a new planet for earths’ inhabitants and will be required to use good analysis in order to save mankind.
Lessons embedded in the game include:
- Planning and Monitoring: BA activities must be planned. Teams need time to organize their work to be done during a phase.
- Elicitation and Collaboration: There is no one way to obtain information from stakeholders. Teams will discover more ways to learn from them.
- Requirements Lifecycle Management: BAs manage a lot of information that is all related to different moments and different detail levels.
- Strategy Analysis: We should never lose focus on the business need, even when we are in a deep technical layer.
- Requirements Analysis & Design Definition: Understand the information we have learned, give it structure, and decompose it in a way that promotes a common understanding.
- Solution Evaluation: Continuously evaluate the solution to see what more is needed to solve the need.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving: to be straight-forward thinking, creative and focused on global solutions
- Behavioral characteristics: to be a team-player with honesty and ethical behavior
- Business knowledge: to understand the business needs and the solution needed to make successful decisions
- Collaboration: to understand that good communication and interaction are essential