Add Value, Think Forward: 5 Opportunities to Add Value to Your Business
Thursday, October 22, 2020
Business analysis still often tends to follow a transactional rather than transformational focus. In today’s knowledge economy, that means significant opportunities can be overlooked. What is the solution? Put business knowledge front and center in projects and initiatives.
Knowledge is what make your organization smart. This presentation explores 5 ways in which you can add value by focusing on core business knowledge. Learn how to elevate your analysis skills from eliciting requirements to creating business solutions.
- Explore what core business knowledge means for organizational operations
- Rethink processes from a knowledge perspective
- Learn how to exploit the difference between business rules and business requirements
- Identify what is often overlooked in data quality initiatives
- Enable more effective development and rollout of business policies